A lot of you add leads by hand. Really time consuming.
We don't actually have a DeLorean to help solve this problem of lost time. Our solution isn't quite as stylish, but it works a little bit better I think.
If you get leads from Zillow, Trulia, or perhaps Realtor.com, we have a fix for you. Each of you gets assigned their own email address that you can forward leads to.
This special email address that you would forward your new lead emails to can be found in two places:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of your Agent Dashboard, and you will see it in the footer of the site, under your subdomain. It will look like "email@example.com" or something like that, where 000 is your unique ID.
2. This is also listed on the embed page, which can be found here, under the Forward Lead Notifications to: section.
Once you have your unique import address, you can import leads in one of two ways:
If you get an email that contains the following information:
First Name: Last Name: Name: * Email: * Phone: Price: Zipcode: Area:
* = required for import to work
Then you can simply forward that email to your import address, and the lead will be added. A copy of the email will be saved in Gmail, and any information we see will be saved in the leads' notes.
2. Auto-Importing from another lead provider
If you subscribe to Realtor.com, or Trulia, or Zillow, etc. then you can set your "Send Leads To" email address to your import address. Then, when one of them sends you a new lead, it gets added automatically to your Kunverison database. If you set this up with a Broker import address, then those leads are sent round robin to your agents!
In both cases, if there is a phone number for the lead, Kunversion will call you, and connect you with the new lead right away.
Most leads that come in from places like Trulia or Zillow are looking for information on a single property, so the sooner you get to them, the more likely you are to secure them as a lead before they land with another agent with a similar property!
The phone call will even give you the important details. It will go something like this:
"This is a call from Kunversion. You have a new lead (Bob) from (Zillow) who is looking at 123 Main St. Press 1 to connect."
3. Setting leads to be auto-imported from Zillow, Trulia, or Realtor.com
1) Look for your Agent-Import address at the bottom of your agent dashboard. 2) Go to www.zillow.com 3) Click "Sign In" on the upper right corner of the page 4) Sign in to your account 5) Click "Agent Hub" on the upper right corner of the page 6) From the dropdown menu select "Account Settings" 7) Make note of the email address that is currently in the "Email" field 8) Click the "Edit e-mail" link to the right of the "Email" field 9) Enter your agent-import email address in the "New" and "Confirm" email address fields and press submit 10) Under the "Secondary Email Address" section click the "Add a secondary e-mail address" link 11) Add your previous contact email address you made note of in step 7 as your secondary email address and press submit.
1) Look for your Agent-Import address at the bottom of your agent dashboard. 2) Go to www.trulia.com 3) Sign in to your account 4) Click your name on the upper right section of the page and select "Profile" from the dropdown 5) Click the orange "Edit Profile" button 6) Open the email address section, insert your import-agent email address from Step 1 and click "Add new email address" 7) You will now receive a confirmation email in your Gmail account tied to Kunversion. 8) Click the confirmation link in the email you receive 10) Go back to the email section of your Trulia profile and select your agent-import email address and click "Make Primary"
1) Look for your Agent-Import address at the bottom of your agent dashboard. 2) Go to www.realtor.com 3) Click "For REALTORS" on the upper right corner of the page the select "Agent Login" from the dropdown 4) Sign in to your account 5) Click your name on the upper right corner of the page 6) From the dropdown menu select "Personal Information" 7) Scroll down to the "Email" section and click the "edit email" link 8) Change all instances of your current email address to your agent-import email address and click save.
We hope this helps many of you, don't forget to let us know how much you love it!